Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: H5TP

Re: H5TP

i've got LOADS of it. And Kava, and magnesuim, and kalms, and inositol, super b-vits, omega 3's, and st johns wort, sam-e.......... hmmm, my vit cabinet is burstly! and I'm still in a mess. i'm currently on a 'no supplement' phase to see what happens........

Basically over the last 20 years, nothibg has worked.....

Hope things have for others tho....

Love Hyper xx

I'm on vitimin B which has halped me feel balanced and keeps my energy regular throughout. With these natural things, I will say that it can be hard to tell if the effects on you are "placebo" or not. They often only make a slight difference - is it worth it?

AND
    'AV A
    PASTY

I'm not too bothered about it helping me sleep as I don't normally have a problem in that department 5htp will probably make me feel tired but if it helps with mood and emotions It'll be worth it. I'll just have to wait and see when it arrives. This particular brand also includes some B vitamin and zinc I think.
    Hyper, I've also got a whole cuboard full of vitamins & supliments and I'm going to stop most of them, they are probably all clashing with each other and I can't afford them anymore anyway.
    Glad it works for you Ljd, how much do you take? I'm thinking of starting on 50mg.

yeah feather - i stopped them all because i thought they may be clashing too. good luck with it xxxx

Good luck to you too hyper x x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information