Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how many of you HA suffers are afraid of dying

how many of you HA suffers are afraid of dying

I never no if I have HA as my fear as always been about dying yet I panic at every pimple every tingle anything that I don't think feels right but at the end its not just illness its always deadly ones that you will die of just be interested to see how many of us arexxxxxx

Re: how many of you HA suffers are afraid of dying

Quote Originally Posted by trish1955 View Post
    I never no if I have HA as my fear as always been about dying yet I panic at every pimple every tingle anything that I don't think feels right but at the end its not just illness its always deadly ones that you will die of just be interested to see how many of us arexxxxxx
    Trish, that is the very essence of posts on this site. A back ache is cancer. A twitch is MS or ALS. A cold sore is oral cancer. A fissure is bowel cancer etc. etc. etc.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

It is that and there is no reasoning with the mind once its decided that's it panic the fear hangs in there I sometimes won't go to doctor as I think they going to tell me somting bad is wrong like if you do not no it won't happen silly I no but that's the truth xx

---------- Post added at 13:45 ---------- Previous post was at 13:44 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Trish, that is the very essence of posts on this site. A back ache is cancer. A twitch is MS or ALS. A cold sore is oral cancer. A fissure is bowel cancer etc. etc. etc.

Positive thoughts
    I think you are brave you really been through it bless xxxxx

Oh yes!!!!
    I actually dont feel normal unless I find something wrong with me, and then I start planning my funeral. Been this way since I was a little girl, extremely exhausting ;/

all the time, i constantly think I've got some heart problem or disease, i just want to go to the doctors all the time, how can i accept something when i have doubts i have something serious:-(

I no SBD when you get told by doctors your fine within a few days your back to not believing you doubt what they told you then you think they missing something but the worst tjn is you fear your I'll and going to die xxx

Hi yes I agree
    Today I'm sure I'm goin to die from a heart attack I've even rang doctors AGAIN, to have stress test done as my ecg and blood test came back completely normal. Pains in arm and neck and shoulder and feeling extremely tired are convincing me something is deadly wrong xx

---------- Post added at 11:21 ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 ----------

Also with pain gettin palpitations surely can't be just anxiety ? Worried !!

I'm not afraid of death. I am afraid of how my death would impact my loved ones.

Yes puzzeldlass I kinda get that but its like I imagine how they would be without me and move on and you just a memory its weird I can't explain xx

Oh yes, this is so me! Sometimes I want tests so bad to make sure I am ok but then I hate tests because I am so scared they ARE going to find something wrong. I am so scared of something horrible being wrong, with everything I do it freaks me out!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information