Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: how many of you HA suffers are afraid of dying

Re: how many of you HA suffers are afraid of dying

I am like this to never go to docs wat to scaredxx

I don't think its the fear of dying with me because yes I am going to die one day! Its the fear of the getting a disease early and having to go through endless heartache and leaving my parents and husband very sad

Blless I think everyone of us fear dying due to a long drawn out illness I would say mainly cancer is the big fear for alit of us even people without health anxiety xxx

I agree, cancer is my biggest fear. Even though they have come so far and so many now survive, its still so scary. Right, I know I am going to die one day, we all are, my fear is dying well before my time and leaving my family.

Yeah dolphins that was always my fear then as I got older is leaving my kids xxx

This is just my life in one post. I'm 21 and have a two year old and I'm 100% sure I've got a brain tumour that is gonna be inoperable and I'm gonna have to leave a 2year old little girl without her mummy. It's an awful thought process.

I know to well how u feel u sound just like me. every minute of every single day I have an illness im dying my family r dying of something its a horrible circle. right now I have a brain tumor. lung cancer. god wish it would all just stop :-(

That's me!

Fear of death is without a doubt the biggest factor for me. It's at the point now where I'll be googling symptoms (as I really shouldn't do but eh, it happens) and I'll be relieved if I find some debilitating, painful but survivable disease with the same symptoms as whatever deadly disease I was worried about.

I don't want to die, it's that simple. I like life, I like being happy, and while the human experience overall is terrifying, it's also beautiful and sometimes hilarious and all the happy moments are so worth the bad. I'm terrified that mine will end before I've had a chance to really even start. There's so much I haven't seen and so much I haven't done and as soon as I get this latest C-word panic out of the way (it's my ovaries this week) I plan on trying to get into some sort of therapy to get this under control.

It's just such a weird, conflicted feeling that I love life so much and I'm terrified of death, but at the same time while I don't want to kill myself and I don't want to die, I sort of wish I'd never been born so I didn't have to worry all the time. I just want to feel normal again. :/

My heart goes out to you all I ave been scared for fifty six years its ruled me and still doing it I say I am not living I am surviving the battle every day xxxx

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information