i have been having alot of allergy drainage lately but feel like it's stuck in my throat. i have recently read about globus hystericus and maybe this is what i am experiencing. i'm so sick of it! i also have hypothyroid and might need to increase my dosage but feel like i makes me more anxious. and also been told i have GERD which i have also read might cause this. i HATE not knowing what is causing it. i just got layed off and started a new job and i know i am stressed - but also think if i go to doc they will more than likely just agree with me and say it could be any of those things so treat them all and see what happens. i do notice when i am not focusing on it it doesn't seem as bad but why won't it go away? anyone else feel like this? feels like an odd feeling in my throat. i'm thinking my allergies usually don't feel like this in my throat. i think i am way too sensitive with my body. eeeek
don't feel like i can talk to anyone - anxiety sucks! they just say stop thinking about it! not so easy.