Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: please help nausea dizzines stomach pain . . i feel scared

please help nausea dizzines stomach pain . . i feel scared

Can someome please help me with these symptoms. I honesty am stuck and tiredof cconstantly going to see a doctor and getting tests done with no answers. I do suffer from anxiety but this iisn't what it feels like.
    I have been having stomach problems for two months. I had lower right abdo pain and had u/s and a ct done if my abdo and pelvis. Everything came back normal except for some free fluid.
    Then the pain went away and I started getting pain in my chest and head. They did ECG and more teststhat came clear. Now the ppainis back in my lower abdomen.
    It feels like pressure and I am super dizzy and nauseous. I feel like the room is spinning. I need to take deep breaths because the nausea is so bad.
    I haven't been able to eat a lot because my stomach starts hurting or I feel really ill afterwards.

The pain radiates into my lower back... I'm really scared this could be cancer or some kind of stomach ddisease and I'm not able to sleep because of it. I'm constantly having to stop what in doing because I get so dizzy.

Help please. Am I dying? I'm 28 years old. And I'm super scared. I just want to be able to have ssome piece of mind. Doctors say I don't need to see a gastro and that its probably avid reflux . . I don't know. Help

Re: please help nausea dizzines stomach pain . . i feel scared

ask your gp for an ultrasound

I have already had an ultrasound and a ct. Normal

i dont think its something really serious to worry about you just wait for a week if it gets better or increases

I am having super bad vertigo. . and I'm not sure if its related to stress anxiety or some sort of cancer or DVT. I'm always feeling weak and like my head is spinning
    I'm wonderimg if my stomach could be causing this or if i have stomah cancer.

which medications are you using ? i think stomach cC cannot develop suddenly there may be different reasons which may be causing these symptoms. let me give you a hint just try to separate the symptoms your anxiety is causing or is exaggerating from your genuine symptom. when you are anxious about a symptom your anxiety exaggerates it specially when you read about it somewhere on the internet. from how long do you have these symptoms? did you search the internet regarding your symptoms and found something awe full which made you more anxious ?

I have also been feeling really sick for 2 months now! It started with light headedness and dizziness but now that has lessened although I still get it sometimes. But the nausea is awful, and pain/weird ache feeling in my bowel area (like I have a bug) but no actual sickness or diarrhoea.
    It sometimes goes away for a day or two but then comes back. Am so fed up of feeling this way! I also have a sore throat and sinus congestion so just generally feel run down and unwell. However all of this sets the mind into overdrive doesn't it?

I'm wondering if it's viral but am waiting for test results so may find out more soon. I have only had blood tests so far with slightly low white cells so maybe fighting a virus?

This is awful though - I hope you get some answers.
    Take care x

I am not taking any meds. It seems like.my symptoms change day to day.
    Today my Lowe left calf is hurting me. A lot! It feels like a charlie horse that hasn't presented itself completely. I read it could be a DVT. But its 10pm Herr and can't get to a doctor.
    I don't have any swelling I don't think .candy it doesn't feel warm to the touch but I read that DVT doesn't have symptoms in half of the ppl. This is scary for me because I have felt I'll for so long.
    I had a d dimer bloodwork done that came back negative. But what if they clearly missed it.. Because the d dimer was done on Monday and my calf started hurting Thursday.
    I'm not sure how to stop my anxiety but it's Terrible. I feel like there's something wrong otherwise I wouldn't have these symptoms

is the pain in your calf severe how is the pain

Not severe... Dull

But it's causing other symptoms and I dont know if it's from a clot PE or anxiety

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information