Hi
i really dont know how much more i can take to be honest, after eating anything i am scared im going to have an allergic reaction and die. The thing is after i eat my throat feels tight and i worry that im going to not be able to breathe and then i get a numbing sensation in my cheeks and lips and it feels like they have swollen even though they dont look it. im really at the point where i dont know what to do because before i eat im thinking along the lines of "i might have an allergic reaction, i could of developed an allergy to this" therefore i tend not to eat it.

im really really drained, i should be eating more than ever now because i just came out of hospital on friday after having a section, and i went for days without eating, just drank the tea they supplied etc and now i feel weaker than ever and obviously sore from the operation. But my constant fear is my breathing. Its all i think about 24/7. I feel like i have a constant struggle to breathe and eating and allergies etc panics me more.

In the past i have never had an allergic reaction to anything, but over the years i fear that i have managed to delvelope some, so i stop eating my fav foods, i cant eat chocolate as a treat cos it says may contain nuts and stuff etc.
Does anyone feel the same? and does anyone know if u can just develope allergies to things that u never used to have them with.

In the past back in my happier days i used to eat anythingm i used to love peanut m&ms or fruit and nut bar etc. Now the thought of having them terrifies me. Thanks