This is really difficult for me to explain as I find it so surreal and horrible. Basically I suffered with anxiety for 4 years. I used to panic i was gonna be sick in public. Anyway through the ups and downs etc i was on meds, ive now been off them for six months. BUT

recently Ive been scared that, not that im gonna be sick in front of people..but that im gonna lose control to the extreme im scared im gonna try and hurt someone. This scares me sh**less as i dont want to hurt anyone! Its just this overwhelming feeling. It does pass eventually but when i have these feelings I am so so scared. Ive had it when im with family and friends. Its always been the loss of control thing with me. I dont want people thinking im crazy as im actually going to University in sept to study Psychology and hopefully be given permission once qualified, to help you guys all ive ever wanted to do is help people so these thoughts are totally out of character. Ive been panicky recently but i think that may be down to tierdness and my IBS playing up. Im 21 on the 4th march, and im scared about that too. As all eyes on me. Im not the clubbing type. But feel i cant go out and enjoy a meal at the moment ( this has only reappeared recently) so ive decided a meal with family and bf and then drinks with mates at the weekend.

Please help me as im scared they will take me away....

Love you all

Emma xx