Thread: 10mg citalopram

10mg citalopram

hi all..im on 10mg citalopram ..my doc gave me them as a starting dose but im starting to feeel better..although i do get anxious feelings i try and elt them pass themselves..ive been able to cut down on disapam aswell..does any1 recommend upping the dose..?and if i do will i get side effects..?
    leesa

Re: 10mg citalopram

Hi Leesa,i Am On Citalopram Too,been On Them Three Months Now.how Long Have You Been Taking Them?i Have Had To Up My Dose Twice To Get Where I Am Now.i Started To Feel Good But After A Month Iwent Back A Step.this Has Happenend Every Time.luv Suzy

ive only been taking them 2 weeks nowe and starting to feel effects..but my anxiety only was for 3 weeks before i got the help i needed..it can take up to 8 weeks to feel the real benefits so im thinking maybe i should stick to these 10mg and see if they will work long term..
    what dose are you on at minute..?

Am on30mg,was perscribed them for depression and anxiety.Your doc will see you to discuss how you are feeling,this is usually every month. You cant tell if they are working properly until they are in the system,this is 4-6 weeks.Because you went as soon as you did with your anxiety it shouldnt be long before the right dose gets sorted.I waited too long and was in a right state.Feeling soo much better now tho!Hope everything goes well for you,im sure it will.PM me if you need to ask anything anytime.LUV SUZYx

Thread Information