Thread: I think my body is slowly dying

I think my body is slowly dying

I'm really scared and my Gp's keep saying all my symptoms are anxiety.
    Over the last 4 weeks been feeling really bad. Bouts of Dizzyness like a band across my forehead and tingling,crawling electricity feeling on the top of my scalp that radiates down. Lots of strange muscle aches/pains and twitches in legs,arms and body. Feelings of nausea, bowel spasms,bowel excretion and frequency changes ( IBS, I think?? ) stomach churning virtually all day.
    My biggest concern is that I developed some kind of goose pimple rash ( 15 pimples/lumps ) on/near my left hand knuckle and it's no better after 1 week! It's still their. My GP concluded it's some kind of rash due to insects being in full force with this hot weather we are having. Does that make sense??
    Lately my left eardrum is twitching like crazy, as if some drummer is banging a tune on them. All this was mentioned to my GP, I left with little reassurance and a prescription for some diazepam and a stomach relaxant.

I've had the various usual blood tests the gps's do as well as the Coeliac test for my intestine/bowels recently, and all has come back good! Only my cholestrol came back a little high 6.1 or something! I was told to just look out what I eat and exercise regular. Trouble is I'm getting all these sensations especially the dizzyness when I'm exercising which is getting me into a full blown state of panic!! Is my GP just putting every thing down to anxiety now, or does this sound serious!!

Re: I think my body is slowly dying

No its not serious. If it was serious, you would be in lots of pain. I think that if you feel dizzy and ill when exercising it shows you are doing too much or you are not used to it. Don't try to keep pushing yourself to exercise and don't get tired out, or you will feel wierd.

Secondly, try not to group symptoms like this. The doctor is trying to help you! He would definately know if something was wrong. If you have lots of little symptoms like this then yes it is definately anxiety. In fact everything is always anxiety with anxiety.

AND
    'AV A
    PASTY

Bouts of dizzyness was my very first symptom of HA. I've had it for 4 years now and am in the same predicament as yourself in regards to high cholestoral. I take medication for my cholestoral and have also been told to exercise more, I asked the doctor how am I suppose to exercise if I get dizzy all the time....his answer "Have you ever fainted?" Me "No" Doctor, "Well what are you worried about? Drink water, if you feel really dizzy, have a 5 minute break and then keep going". Whilst I was extremely pissed off with his answer, I actually took his advice and found that I am getting much better.

The first few years were the hardest to deal with however now I am of the thinking that if all my other symptoms would go away I could deal with just the dizzyness. I guess all you can do is just try to exercise in small sessions, if you feel really bad, have a rest and then start again.. GOOD LUCK!

I also had this band around my head - or i would also say like something really big adn heavy on my forehead. the stomach is also my weak place. I am int he toilet every 20 minutes max - my stomach is getting totally cleaned out when i am in lapse.

I also was convincing doctor that I am in imminent danger, but nothing happened. Though I feel similar way now - like 5 years ago when my combination of anxieties and depression was bad, but with the a bit more consience - i know deep down inside its not dangerous - But I am still scared.

The bumps could be heat/sweat lumps. Are they quite uncomfortable to touch, almost sharp and hard? I occasionally get them and it is usually if I have been sweating a lot. I think it is blocked pores and the sweat gets trapped. Also there is a type of eczema that can look like this and eczema is often triggered by stress.

Thread Information