I once suffered from panic attacks and such, and I was prescribed Zopiclone for sleep. I became very addicted to it, but there is a way out......I was on Zopiclone (7.5mg) for about 2 1/2 years taking 2 pills a night, I figured i could just go off and on them like Pepsi! But I couldn't do it, I needed more and more, I went to all the clinics and doctors to get them. Then finally I went to my Real Family doctor and he put me on a 2 week weaning process which got me down to 1 per night, and then after that I was on none and No withdrawal symptoms. The way that he did this was he prescribed serquel(100mg) per night with the zopiclone, plus 2 amitriptaline(20mg) and all of a sudden within two weeks I was totally off the zopiclone as the Sercquel had taken its place, as well as the Amitriptyline. Now what you may be thinking is I’m just exchanging one drug for another! But that’s not true, because you see Sercquel and Amitriptyline are non addictive drugs, they contain nothing that will trick your brain into wanting more and more, and you still sleep at night eventually whenever you want you can stop taking the Sercquel and Amitriptyline whenever you want, you could take these 2 drugs for a year and have no addiction. That’s just my 2 cents, and it worked for me, may not work for you but at least you can say you tried.

Best regards,
Jason Davies