Page 205 of 236 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2353

Thread: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Re: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

This made me laugh, I had to share.

if it fits, I sit.

https://www.boredpanda.com/if-it-fits-i-sits-9/

cats are funny.

Well I have bidded for a ground floor flat, I can go in the back entrance to the flat which I could manage. However theres is no way I can go in the front entrance there are stairs to front close door. and parking is cramed, I make sure that I get a space, even if I have to apply for disabled space. If I get offered it. plus its in a good area.

Plus I have also seen a private let 1 bedroom flat advertised, I have applied for that too.

here hoping one of them comes through.

Oh what a performance Yvonne, It seems to me that nobody thinks about flats that are suitable for wheelchair users.
    I hope the advocate comes soon. Make sue you find the right place that is suitable so that you won't have to go through all this again. The entrances, and no stairs. It must be so stressful for you.

My g/daughter's cat sleep with the dollies in the pram. So cute!!!

Magic,

thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated thanks.

I will, I wont be taking it, If I find it very tiring. I'm going to visit my friend tomorrow.

right now I canny sleep for coughing, giving me a sore head, I'm so exhausted with it all.

I turned the heating on to heat up. I would like my cough to settle, that I can get some sleep. I had same problem last night.

my landlord just phoned me, housing benefit have paid less housing benefit this month, £293. they are taking £40 a week back over payment, they are suppose to reduce the payment not increase it. its went from £11.00 to £40.00. instead of having to find £208.22 I now need to find £237.45. my Landlord says I owe him £100.00 he not taking it off my deposit. if I get that house I'm taking it. I need £100.00 to get clear, my dla dont come into next week.

what a nightmare

What a mess! Who is there through housing who can clarify the payment? It sounds like something is wrong here. Hope it gets sorted!!

Swgrl09,

I went to housing benefit, I told them everything, they told me that they have just sorted the reducded payment, I told them that instead of taking the amount we agreed to, you have taken more this month. its should have been decreased to £16 a month, not increased to £40 a month.

I handed in my sons wage slips and saas award for last year. I got told the underlying payment should take a week to process, they could not tell me how long it takes to process the discretionary housing payment.

I was told that I'm entitled to 2 bedroom allowance, right now I dont know how much I'm suppose to get. its just a nightmare.

---------- Post added 20-10-17 at 00:09 ---------- Previous post was 19-10-17 at 23:23 ----------

i bought some herbal cough mixture, what a difference it has made, I've been able to catch up with lost sleep. got bit of a temperature and sore ears. got my cardigans off to try and stay cooler.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Reading all this disgusts me Yvonne. Absolute mess of a situation. You try to be honest and do things "by the book" and you seem to get a kick in the teeth. Just hope you can get through this in one piece and find a solution that works best for you.

Sending you positive vibes.

Never Surrender, Comrade

I hope the housing people get things put right for you asap Yvonne.
    Try your best to relax this weekend. Sending Love andx

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    Reading all this disgusts me Yvonne. Absolute mess of a situation. You try to be honest and do things "by the book" and you seem to get a kick in the teeth. Just hope you can get through this in one piece and find a solution that works best for you.

Sending you positive vibes.
    KK77,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated, thanks.

I hope so too.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    I hope the housing people get things put right for you asap Yvonne.
    Try your best to relax this weekend. Sending Love andx

Magic,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated thanks.

I applied for private let down the road, the agency phoned today, asked me for reference for my cats,to make sure they are clean from my landlord.

Plus they are phoning the landlord at their end to ask the various things I requested. I know by tomorrow if I get the offer.

I also applied for 1 bedroom flat council house, the dead line been change to 22nd October. here hoping.

hope everyone has good weekend. I'll be resting this weekend, cause I not feeling too great with this cold/flu, feels like the flu, sort of not the flue if that makes sense.

Shabbat Shalom everyone

---------- Post added at 17:41 ---------- Previous post was at 17:37 ----------

had terrible weekend, though I've been resting this weekend, that part is good, been up during the night, I'm fed up with this cold, I would like to kick its butt and get rid of it. now I've to hold my head and tummy to cough really sore. one minute have a tempature for a while, then can be very cold, canny win, take cardigans off for a while, then put them back on. I feel like a yoyo.

I did not get a phone call the from the private landlord today, I did not get the offer. I think its a blessings.

my daughter came up and took away everything that was for the charity shops.

other than that I'm doing alright.

oh almost forgot, my daughter Charlene going to do me a letter to prove she moved out in with her brother and he paid the bills. She says she'll email it to me. I sent her a text to remind her.

Page 205 of 236 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215 ... LastLast

Thread Information