Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Professional CBT4PANIC treatment programme

Re: Professional CBT4PANIC treatment programme FREE for members of nomorepanic

I am a member but I paid for my course as I didn't no I could get it free?

Quote Originally Posted by jefferina View Post
    I am a member but I paid for my course as I didn't no I could get it free?
    I paid for my course too but I was happy with that as I think it is well worth it. I hope you find it as beneficial as I did.

I started this today and it is the best explanation I have ever seen. I started this morning and went out for the day and had the best day I have had in a long time. Cannot recommend it enough. Worth every cent and it was pretty cheap.

Downloaded this a while ago but didn't put the work in ... now during my recent blip, I have been reading through it again. I'm motivated to really do this. I really enjoyed the chapters on Mindfulness and Obsessive thoughts.

I've just started this course today after a bad random relapse of panic disorder and argoraphobia and I already feel a lot better! Just a few pages in and I was laughing at just how silly I am for letting PD get to me so much. It'll take a wee while to get back to the stage I was at before my relapse but these pdf files have gave me the boost I needed. I've read a lot of CBT and self help books but this seems to be the most helpful of all I have read. Can't recommend it enough.

"Save your sympathy for someone else. I don't need it or want it. What you call a panic attack is merely a few normal chemicals that are temporarily out of place in my brain. It is of no significance whatsoever to me!"

"Recovery always lies ahead - however painful the moment"

"Recovery lies in the places and experiences you avoid"

Dr Claire Weekes.

Hi
    If anyone has had problems accessing the CBT4PANIC course in the last week - the issue has been resolved.

Cheers
    Robin

CBT4Panic is now completely FREE and anyone can access the full programme here http://cbt4panic.org/

Just started the course.enjoying the real explanations and it really has helped.it helped so much so last week that i shocked myself when i had a terrible panic attack at the weekend but am now re reading and watching the videos to help me get to the stage where i dont fear the fear

Hey robin this sounds interesting i would like to do this however i don't want anything send to my address i just want to access it online and go through the course? it looks it is about to send books etc?

or am i mistaken? i would love to support with money i am from denmark btw.

Re: Professional CBT4PANIC treatment programme

Hello I've read the reviews and website for the CBT and I'm really interested. I just gave done questions about whether it relates and can help me - anxiety and social really. Can someone point me in the right direction of who can help (I didn't know if Robin is still about here as the posts are quite old now!).
    Thanks for your help.

Re: Professional CBT4PANIC treatment programme

This looks really great. I'm tempted to give it a go!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread Information