Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: wierd sensation in left cheek?

Re: wierd sensation in left cheek?

So how are you feeling now, is it still there? Does your cheekbone or anything hurt or does it go into your eyebrow bone at all? Do you get a cold feeling there at all?

no they dont hurt at all, just a pressure feeling. kinda does go into my eyebrow bone yeah and temples. sometimes now i get a feeling as tho water is on my face cold water and the odd tingling. maybe over anaylsing it now tho i did notice like if im with my daughter playing with her and stuff and occupied i dont get it. so i think when im stressing over it, it makes the symptom more intense

Yes I agree with you there. The thinking about it makes it worse for me. I am hating this as I can't stop thinking about it and am convincing myself I'm having mini strokes or something. I can tell it's getting to bedtime...

i hear ya, always for me when the evenings draw to an end i start to worry more and ponder on every single thing! i went tru a stage where i thought i was gunna have a stroke its terrifying. but then when u wake the next morning u realise u are fine and u survived lol ooooh its a horrible thing

I am suffering with this horrible sensation for 3 months now. I have visited many doctors but nobody really knows what it is. Everyone just says that it might be this or that... Of course I've been googling so I made myself freak out sometimes...but in reality it is just this pressure in my cheek, as if someone is pulling or pushing on it also it comes and goes and is worse in the evening. This is the only forum I found where someone is having similar issues. Please, how are you? Did it go away?

I'm so frustrated over this...nobody knows what it is and it's making me crazy!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information