Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone get burning feet sensation?

Does anyone get burning feet sensation?

I m anxious for months, and my new symptom is burning feet that comes and goes, sometime I can relate it when walking and so, and cold feet. I v read that "burning skin" sensation is common for anxiety, but have anyone get it in the feets? Pls reply, I m scared and I m on edge to google it.

Re: Does anyone get burning feet sensation?

hi i havent had this symptom but anythings possible with anxiety ,but please dont google it you will think you have alsorts its not good ,ask your doctor for some advice im sure you be okay xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by pauk21 View Post
    I m anxious for months, and my new symptom is burning feet that comes and goes, sometime I can relate it when walking and so, and cold feet. I v read that "burning skin" sensation is common for anxiety, but have anyone get it in the feets? Pls reply, I m scared and I m on edge to google it.
    hello yes i have that burning sensation somtimes. but you can also get it from diabetis. i was checked a couple of years ago for diabetis but didn,t have it. of course it was my anxiety. but realy i should get checkd again for things but to scared to. but don,t worry. i,d say its anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk21 View Post
    hello pauk21. well i,ve had it standing and sittng it,s not one of my main anxiety symptoms though. .

How interesting, I have had a burning 'on fire' type of burning sensation in my toes about five times in the last month. It happens when I am sat down and only lasts for seconds, but it isn't very nice at all and quite painful. I haven't spoken to anyone about it as I forget about it until it happens again.
    I don't have diabetes as I am regularly tested. I haven't googled it as I will only become paranoid about it if I do. Do you think it is possibly anxiety then? I've not heard of it before.
    I might mention it to my GP when I am next there.

how bizarre, I get that a lot but never given it a second thought,notice it mainly if im not wearing foot wear. not sure if there is a reason behind it,but im deffo not going to google it, im in a bad enough state as it is.

I Have Been Having This ForThe Past Few Days , I Had It In Feb When I Was Filled With Alot Of Anxiety , I Wasnt Sleeping And My Feet Were Burning Then IT went Up My Thighs, My Hands It Went Away And Now Its back Help

DON'T GOOGLE IT!!!!
    Worst thing you can do - its anxiety, if you have no other symptoms with it I'd worry even less but if its panicking you tell your GP - always do that instead of googling, they are the experts!

Im Sure Its Anxiety, Ive Had Tons Of Blood Work.And Am Going To Get An Mri Tomorrow

Stay away from Google with this one, just trust me on that.

I get a burning sensation upon touch of my thighs and a persistent cold in my feet. No idea of the cause but I've had both 5 months now and I'm not dead yet, so...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information