Thread: Pain in spine. Could use reassurance

Pain in spine. Could use reassurance

Hello everyone,

I’ve been lurking on this site for a long time and my HA has been too much for me lately, and I think it’s timevror me to connect with others who are in a similar situation. Thanks for any replies in advance!

So, I’m planning on seeing a doctor soon but could use some reassurance in the mean time. Family history of cancer, so it’s obvious where my mind goes.

I work a pretty strenuous job and over the past few weeks I’ve been having some pain in my spine. It feels very tight and painful when I bend over and when I bend backwards, and the area is pretty tender to the touch. Some days it’s very mild, some days it’s a lot worse. The pain is usually fine when I’m active and then when I sit for a while it stiffens up and hurts bad with movement. I google myself into thinking I have a spinal tumor immediately even though I don’t have any other common symptoms (doesn’t hurt When I’m in bed, no bladder problems etc). Does anyone have similar kinds of spine pain? My logical side knows I’m being silly but my anxiety keeps telling me tumor.

Re: Pain in spine. Could use reassurance

Hi Tbh with you classic HA traits I see here. If you go to your dr's please mention you suffer from HA and you would like help with this Yes I get you are worried as your family history could be a worrying factor, but that doesn't automatically mean you have/will develop cancer. HTH ATB

Thread Information