Thread: One for the Ladies

One for the Ladies

I have been making lots of improvements over the last couple of weeks and doing really well, however I have started my period over last three days and today I felt really rough, exhausted, quite shaky, anxiety present, and terrible sweats as though temperature going through the roof, also night sweats have become much worse, and cannnot focus, basically I want to know if anyone else gets this
    Thanks a lot
    Liverbird
    XXXXXXXXXXXXX

(PS If you are male and reply to this, I would strongly advise you seek medical help asap as I think it is a girl thing )

Re: One for the Ladies

Hello Liverbird

Yes I am the same, infact I am going through exactly that right now. I manage my anxiety quite well now but on those days before my period I totally loose it, I feel faint, shaky, exhausted, hot or cold, aches, loads of tension and of course hi anxiety somes I feel like my head doesn't belong to me. A day after the period starts I start feeling better again. I wish I could just accept that it is nothing but the period but each time I let it set me back.

The joys of being a woman, mind you I am of that funny age of 47. If ever I am born again I shall come back as a man.

Love
    Carol
    xxx

Hi Liverbird,

The symptoms you have maybe due to the menapause, (change) you can have your bloods done by gp to check this.

I have been pa high anxiety free for a long time and manage my anxietys very well, but when I'm due on, ohhh boy, I change, my moods change, I am tied more, cold more mmm just feel like YUK. I have even been know to put the butter in the cupbaord enstead of the fridge, I don't seem to be thinking straight. The negatives seem to jump out more and I have to work dame hard on my thought pattens at these times.

I have been checking myself each month and each month seems different, strange, but for me, I feel, its my age, I am 44 years young LOL I do feel that some symptoms feel the same as anxiety symptoms, but I keep telling myself it will pass, it always does, till the next month.

Mmm, me too, I AM coming back as a man, next time LOL cos this is dame hard work and thats not so funny.

My sis, is going through the menapause, YOUR symptoms sound the same has hers, she has never had a pa or suffered anxiety, but even if your too young for menapause, hormones can play a large part of womens problems when due on, we are all different.

There are plenty of thread on here about herbal stuff you can take. Not taking anything myself at the mo, feel I can deal with it and see what each month brings, cos as I said, with me, each month is not the same.

You take care

LOVE JILLXX

------------------------------------------

"Every thought you think changes your
    biochemistry.
    Your hormones are effected by your
    thoughts.
    Pay attention to stuff that bring you
    joy.
    Look for things that bring you a
    SMILE"

---------------------------------

oh yes i get really bad just before mine starts ..

love sandyjanexxx

Thread Information