Thread: is confusion a symptom that effects you?

Question is confusion a symptom that effects you?

i was just wondering how many of you suffer from confusion or memory loss.
    its just to reassure me really as i dont see a lot of people write about expieriencing these symptoms.
    the main thing that effects me is the whole confusion thing and its no wonder my mind cant function properly because im constantly thinking about dying. my confusion isnt that bad, no-one else has noticed it, its just general mistakes that i make which i just cant just dismiss it always has to be some thing more sinister, so i worry more then my heads even more mixed up with these thoughts so i feel less alert and make more mistakes and im right back to square one!
    please msg me if u expeirence these symptoms. i always feel better when i know there is some-one who can relate to what im going through.

sarah xx

Re: is confusion a symptom that effects you?

I can relate to that re. the little mistakes thing - I once shoved a bag of crisps in the fridge rather than the cupboard and subsequently sat and panicked the whole night that I had a brain tumour (over a year ago now, and I'm still on the brain tumour thing - you would think I'd have let it go..) but yes, I can definitely relate - it's probably just due to your mind being preoccupied by other thoughts. I'm sure it's something a lot of us experience, try not to worry

Re: is confusion a symptom that effects you?

I am also having that confusion, for those little things (and maybe big things), I called a taxi one time and instead of telling him that I am going to the area where my work is, I told him about my home (where I was standing), he was laughing at me.... very confusing!!

you are not alone!!

Thread Information