Thread: Feeling like something very bad is going to happen?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Feel like something bad is going to happen? help

Hi, i keep having the fear that something terrible is going to happen. I will have the anxiety symptoms like sweaty palms, fast heartbeat, sweaty, nervous stomach, shaky, nausea, dizziness at some point during the day and i get this weird feeling in my brain, i just feel out of it, and i become very scared that i will lose my mind.

I will have the thought 'what if i'm going crazy' and right after i think that i get a hot rush trough my body that goes to my head and my heart is pounding, and for a minute i feel like it's about to happen, that i'm about to lose control, then it calms down again..

My psychologist said that i have anxiety and there's nothing wrong with me - but i think what if she's wrong?
    I read that you can't go crazy from panic attacks - but what if i'm the exception?
    I've had the same panic attack, feelings and thoughts a thousand times now and nothing ever happens, but i still think that this will be the time that it will happen and i will never be normal again or be able to think.

It's so frustrating, the rush of adrenaline is so scary for a minute or two, like i will never be able to think normal again or my brain is about to give up on me.

I feel like i know there's nothing wrong with me, but when i have the panic feelings those thoughts go out the window and i almost become convinced that there's something wrong or that i have some terrible brain disease.

Sorry if this is a long read, can someone reassure me that i'm not losing my mind?
    Last edited by TheScript; 04-07-13 at 22:27.

Thread Information