Hi folks, Ive had a cold for the past fortnight, started with feeling a bit off, then came the sinus pain, & the innability to shift the mucus (which was dark yellow/green at times) then the runny nose finally came, along with some aches and pains, which if it was an olympic sport i would have got gold Well my nose has dried up a lot now, but a few days ago as it was drying up i got a sore throat, alongside more sinus pain & at times a bit of a mild earache in one ear.

On that side about a week ago my lymph gland behind my ear that side came up. well its gone down now but for the past couple of days ive noticed on the same side again, along with the sore throat (feels tight & uncomfortable to swallow both sides) I have a small swelling at the back of my mouth on the soft bit to the side of where my throat hole is. The same side the gland came up etc.

I dont smoke or drink at all & there is no discolouration at all on my skin. (apart from the red throat that is) it is sorer that side than the other side especially when i drink something hot.

can anyone reassure me ? Im finding that im poking around with it now & that isnt good. I suffer from anxiety & had the lump in throat feeling last year. I now take citalopram and have been doing really well

This isnt imaginary lump, I can see it slightly if I look into my mouth

sorry if I dont get bck to you straight away x