Home | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions
User Name
Password
Contacting NMP with comments, questions & concerns, How To's and Technical help Want to ask the Administrators a question? Got a problem or a question about this Message Forum or the website. Need technical help ? Post it here.

Old 11-01-17, 04:55

A subsection on PTSD?

Hey Admins,

I came over to this site a month ago, and my main issue is PTSD. I had heard that there used to be a PTSD subsection, but that it was deleted. I don't know if this is true or not, but I think that with the increase of mass shootings, terrorism attacks, combat zones, not to mention the every-day traumas that people experience, this might be a needed section.

Thanks for your consideration!

Vee

Tags
ptsd, subsection, trauma