I posted something in the symptoms forum, but it was annexed onto another thread and got buried. If posting again here is a no-no, the mods may feel free to mete out their most horrific punishment, I'm just feeling kinda anxious right now...

I know some other people have mottled palms, red/pinkish with white spots, almost in a patchy lacework pattern. I've got these, too, and I'm not sure if I recently developed them or if they've always been like that. Raising my hands above heart level helps when they're really bad, but they look that way much of the time, though sometimes really subtly. I had an M.D. (though a psychiatrist, he went to med school) look at them at work, and he's baffled. Not sure what's up, but said they're probably fine...but he's not a "real" doctor, so I'm not sure what to think.

I had blood taken and labs run back in April, so liver problems (cirrhosis, hepatitis) probably aren't to blame, but I'm not sure what else it might be. Heck, I can't even decide if perhaps they've always been this way! I wonder if it's a circulation issue or something. I am pretty pale and thin, with lots of visible veins in my arms/hands, so that may have something to do with it, too...I know redness shows up more easily on those of us who look like vampires...

Anyone else have this issue and had a doctor check it out? Any insight into the issue? I'm trying not to let this get me too worried, and (kind of) doing an okay job of it, but some reassurance would be great, if anyone can help.

Thanks!

A