Hello everyone,

This site has helped me before, so I thought I would try again with this new issue. I apologize for the rambling, but I wanted to give a summary.

As mentioned on many previous threads, I’ve had chronic dizziness which may or may not be due to anxiety. I had multiple tests of my heart after receiving a orthostatic hypotension diagnosis, but everything else seemed fine with that particular part of the body.

After many months of increasing the salt in my diet (because of the hypotension) and keeping adequately hydrated, I was sent to a neurologist to have her address the dizziness. After an MRI she basically said that my sinuses were bad and I needed to see an ENT.

The frustrating thing was that the ENT was someone I saw toward the beginning of the dizziness investigation, but I returned anyway.

The ENT put me on antibiotics and prednisolone followed by a CT Scan.

The point of this rambling story is to say that, now, I have to have sinus surgery to clear my sinuses and to fix my deviated septum.

I guess I’m just hoping to hear success stories from people who went through it. I would really appreciate positive comments.

Thank you!