Thread: Hi all it feels like I am dying!

Hi all it feels like I am dying!

After all my previous HA hangups (check previous posts) I was diagnosed with Young Onset Parkinson's Disease in March 2016.

It was tough to take but after a month or 2 I just thought what will be will be it doesn't kill you.

Fast forward to today I feel really ill and I don't know why... I have been to the doctors 6 times and had an ambulance called out in the last 2 weeks.

Doctor is always blaming the PD but PD doesn't progress that quickly even the ambulance crew thought so, guess it's easy to blame what you already have... They have also blamed anxiety.

So on with my symptoms Dizzy,No Appetite,Lack of Balance,Weakness (Can't get out of a chair or in bed by myself),Muscle pain in my left arm,Can't sleep (had about 10hrs in the last week),Can't concentrate the list goes on.

I dunno where to turn... Personally I think I have cancer does it ever go diagnosed? Surely I would have symptoms or some sort by now?

Trev

Re: Hi all it feels like I am dying!

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. It seems possible that a lot of it could be anxiety. Insomnia, lack of appetite, and muscle fatigue can all be due to anxiety. If you don't trust what your dr has told you, could you seek a second opinion? Or have you already seen more than one dr?

Quote Originally Posted by au Lait View Post
    I'm sorry you're not feeling well. It seems possible that a lot of it could be anxiety. Insomnia, lack of appetite, and muscle fatigue can all be due to anxiety. If you don't trust what your dr has told you, could you seek a second opinion? Or have you already seen more than one dr?
    Yup I have seen 5 different doctors.

And I feel so weak I can't get off the bed without my legs buckling under me.

All of those symptoms can be put down to health anxiety. Do you have health anxiety though? I’m not familiar with your previous threads. I assume you were asking for advice about your symptoms. Were all of those symptoms associated with Young Onset Parkinson’s Disease? If they were then you probably never had health anxiety in the first place. That makes it harder to conclude that your present symptoms are all HA related. Regardless you need to see a mental health therapist. Make an appointment.

Thread Information