Thread: Feeling Sick

Feeling Sick

Hello everyone, back again.
    I have been feeling sick for the last two weeks on and off, so nauseous, normally comes on in the afternoon, after lunch and then stays till tea time and then comes back late evening? Any ideas? I do seem to be fairly gassy and have a bit of indigestion too.
    Thanks

Re: Feeling Sick

Hi

I get this too. ITs not everyday but i have a fear of actually being sick so feeling nauseous is horrendous.

When i feel like this i find my mind is over taken with thoughts of food. What to eat that can't possibly make me sick, where to eat and timing meal times so that i don't feel sick b4 bed.

I do know that worrying bout feeling sick makes me anx and anx makes me feel sick. its that old cricle again. I'm learning to handel it now. i know that its my anx and therefore my mind giving me physical symptoms. It helps me a lot to understand that anx is not just me going crazy its does actually give you physical symptoms too. I'm trying distraction to get my mind off the sick feeling. it seems to work.

Can i ask when you feel like this is it at times of hightened anx? Do you also get a dizzy feeling even when you are sat down? Just that sometimes i do, just checking to see if i am normal!!

Thanks NIkki. No dizziness, just sick feeling, it is horrible. I don't fear being sick and I haven't been sick. I am worried it is something bad :(

Still feeling sick. Ugh. I have felt sick every day for the last two weeks. I feel silly going to the doctor about it, as by just saying 'i feel sick', they will tell me to get out of the place! Any other ideas?

No chance you could be pregnant is there?

Don't worry, there are a lot of gastro bugs going around. My husband and I have had nausea and upset stomachs on and off for a few months! Definately a gastro for us.

iv been feeling sick for about 2 weeks too im emetophobic so SJS post doesnt help me lol it makes me even worse to read there are bugs going round
    lol sorry

i put mine down to nerves i even toook 4 pregnancy tests just to be sure
    im going to the doctors today because its been like this for 2 weeks and im starting to feel crappy again iv just recoverd from the pig flu
    im dizzy constantly and this morning sorry for tmi but i had diareha i dont no what it could be im worrying if i have ad a bug and im going to be sick

Quote Originally Posted by fairyloveheart View Post
    Hello everyone, back again.
    I have been feeling sick for the last two weeks on and off, so nauseous, normally comes on in the afternoon, after lunch and then stays till tea time and then comes back late evening? Any ideas? I do seem to be fairly gassy and have a bit of indigestion too.
    Thanks
    Can I just say that yersterday I was in a place of hell and ended up doing some searching on the net, one thing that i did find was that your adrenal glands have different level of output at different times of the day and one of those happens in the afternoon and another one later in the evening, so its sound like nerves and anxiety that is causing you to have low blood sugar later in the day, kind of like when pregnant but stress is causing it rather than hormones

Lisa
    xxxx

Sweetypie, we haven't had any vomiting with this bug..... sorry for any distress I may have caused you.

hi
    i hope all goes well for u at dr. i also have emet and i cry for my mum if i get sick. i noticed u have had the dreaded pig flu. i am so worried bout this. is it as bad as the media say it is. i was feeling strong and looking at reducing meds but now i,m all anx again cos of this flu. every1 says the worried bout it but i petrified that i will go back to my very anx and depressed state if and when i get it.

x

Thread Information