Thread: Some things that are helping...

Some things that are helping...

I am not trying to sell anything here...a friend recently introduced me to essential oils when she found out about my anxiety...I rolled my eyes, and took some samples...thinking she knew nothing at all about anxiety. Well, to my complete shock...they help. They really, really do help. It's not something I can convince you of, but I would encourage people to do some research and sample some as well.
    They are doterra essential oils. You can google which ones work for anxiety...very very interesting. I have signed up to get them cheaper, but I am not trying to sell anything here...just hope to help if I can. Email me if you need help or ideas.
    Cindy

Re: Some things that are helping...

I'll definitely check that out as I am scared of medicine. Thank you!

Me too. I take nothing...please do check them out

Hi there! I have tons of doterra, I'm actually an IPC. and haven't found the right oil for my anxiety yet. Can I ask what you use?

Hey...I am still experimenting...but have found frankenscence and balance to help a lot...

yeah, I put balance on a lot, my husband actually uses it to sleep. I try putting the frankincense on the back of my neck but don't notice a difference. I use the peppermint a lot, it helps with my nausea. Serenity is also very good too. My favorite calming one for me anyway is "in tune" even though I smell like a hippy when I put it on

interesting thing about frankenscence. i recently had a wisdom tooth out (followed by dry socket which i am still getting over). i started using a sample of FR just to put along my jaw for healing. at the time i was a huge skeptic and didn't even know why i was trying it. but i realized it was calming me down about everything. i ran out of my sample after about a week, and suddenly i was all frantic again!!! (health issues causing anxiety and vice versa) I found i was almost NEEDING the FR oil! i dreamt about it all night one night! i know it sounds crazy- but i got some more today, and am starting to feel better again. I have heard Bergamot is great for anxiety and will be trying that one soon. Love Balance, but i'm not sure it's the one for me. I think we have to keep trying till we find a good fit. Basically i am shocked at how much i love these oils. from huge SKEPTIC to LOVE!!!!
    Cindy

---------- Post added at 21:04 ---------- Previous post was at 21:03 ----------

Sorry, i should mention too that i have read that some people put a drop of FR under the tongue, and usually i just rub it on my temples or neck. or jaw!

hmm..maybe I should try using it regularly to have an effect?
    I just got bergmont, it is a nice refreshing smell

Thread Information