Morning all

Would really appreciate to hear from someone with similar experiances and some good advice !

I having been coping reasonablly well with intrusive thoughts/anxiety until recently.

I seem to have become intensly aware of an urge to hit someone, initially I ignored it and thought it would pass .. but over the last week I have become intensly aware of it and the more aware I have become the worse it seems to get .. and in particular around my partner and children .. which is very very distressing

I keep telling myself it will pass but it's constantly on my mind and I seem to be locked in the 'zone'

I know fear drives it .. but I feel scared that this is the start of something that I can't get myself out of .. that I willl not be able to forget or get over it if that makes sense ?

I have been under a lot of work/financial stress recently .. maybe this has triggered things off .. but this stress has eased but I am still feeling worried..

I am having a bit of an internal battle to stay off medication .. when I am 'myself' I feel I can cope .. can see the light etc, but when it get's like this I struggle and cry out for meds ..

Would really appreciate some advice or words of wisdom to help me ....

Thanks