This is my first post and I am starting to feel quite frightened. This past week whenever I have tried falling asleep I get a "rush" feeling to my head as I try and relax. Sometimes it feels as if it is comng from the pit of my stomach on up. I have had "falling sensations" before, but this has gone on too long. Now, I tend to wake up with similar symptoms. I may hear my son cough or some other noise and I wake up and get that feeling in my stomach and then another rush. I keep feeling these things while I am asleep and I am almost convinced something is wrong with me. I am exhausted. Basically, i lost my grandmother back in March which has triggered severe anxiety and panic attacks for me. I have been to the hospital twice and had to call 911 once. All tests came back fine (EKG, blood work, X-rays, even a CAT scan of my brain). I got to a point where I was getting better, then recent less severe stressors triggered more anxiety for me and I feel I am back to square one, but without actual panic attacks this time. I am constantly worrying about my health and these recent symptoms aren't helping. I am afraid to sleep but I am so tired I just have to -- only to be rudely awakened a short time later with these weird sensations. I'm scared. Thank you for listening.