Thread: Not the beginning. Nor is it the end

Not the beginning. Nor is it the end

Hi

My names jon. A few years ago I was officially diagnosed with complex and life-long stress and anxiety. Before that... and after, I've seen people in regards trying to manage it, but it's been difficult and I always find myself back at the beginning.

I think the most frustrating thing is how much i don't understand about it. Why i have it, what started it, when it started, are there any underlying problems contributing? But most importantly, what does it all mean and how do i deal with it?

I guess that's why i'm here. To get a better understanding of everything that goes on from people who have the same experiences.

Recently, it's a strange bout of emotions that has prompted me here. I can't fully explain it... sort of like heightened emotions of nothing and everything all at once. I've started a new job recently so I'm guessing thats why these emotions have reared up. But i'm struggling to deal with them. They're so overwhelming. It's like being full of joy, sadness, fear and excitement all at full capacity and all at once. One massive cocktail of shit thats not good for you. And i don't know what to do with it. I feel like i need to project it outwards, but i wouldn't even know where to begin!

I really do wonder what its like to be normal... to not have these f'd up feelings dictate everything you do in life :|

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya cactuarjon and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thread Information