Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Feeling a pulse in my head/ears

Re: Still worried about a brain tumor

The symptoms of a brain tumor can vary a lot. In early stages you might not notice anythign, while in later stages epileptic may occur. But from what I read from your story, to me it seems as if you maybe lack sleep and rest. My memory is horrible when I'm stressed out badly. I do remember things, but I really need to speak out loud like 'ok, 4 days ago I did this and did that'. If you really worry a lot and have more strange symptoms ask for an MRI. They can see it directly on a MRI.

Quote Originally Posted by J.A. View Post
    The symptoms of a brain tumor can vary a lot. In early stages you might not notice anythign, while in later stages epileptic may occur. But from what I read from your story, to me it seems as if you maybe lack sleep and rest. My memory is horrible when I'm stressed out badly. I do remember things, but I really need to speak out loud like 'ok, 4 days ago I did this and did that'. If you really worry a lot and have more strange symptoms ask for an MRI. They can see it directly on a MRI.
    My symptoms are strange feeling in the back of the head like a numb feeling (no headaches and if there is one its low grade.) A dizzy feeling/swaying feeling when sitting down (mostly.sometimes when standing up) I can walk fine talk fine and all that. And my eyes seems to be back to normal and I was haveing headaches a few weeks ago which seem to have gone. Im just worried this is somthing bad and I'm always stressing about it...does this sound like one to u?

Thank u

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 13:45 ---------- Previous post was at 13:43 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fma11122345 View Post
    My symptoms are strange feeling in the back of the head like a numb feeling (no headaches and if there is one its low grade.) A dizzy feeling/swaying feeling when sitting down (mostly.sometimes when standing up) I can walk fine talk fine and all that. And my eyes seems to be back to normal and I was haveing headaches a few weeks ago which seem to have gone. Im just worried this is somthing bad and I'm always stressing about it...does this sound like one to u?

Thank u

Oh and when I'm standing I sway

Quote Originally Posted by fma11122345 View Post

Thank u

A dizzy feeling when standing up quickly has to do with bloodflow,I doubt that is something due to a brain tumor. Having headaches every day for weeks is not a good sign, but that may be caused by so many things. However, I do think that you should visit the doctor and talk about this just to be sure. And a little advice: write down everything you expierence and bring the paper with you. Most of the times when I leave the doctor, there are Always a few symptoms I didn't discuss. Be very specific. Good luck and the best of health!

Quote Originally Posted by J.A. View Post
    A dizzy feeling when standing up quickly has to do with bloodflow,I doubt that is something due to a brain tumor. Having headaches every day for weeks is not a good sign, but that may be caused by so many things. However, I do think that you should visit the doctor and talk about this just to be sure. And a little advice: write down everything you expierence and bring the paper with you. Most of the times when I leave the doctor, there are Always a few symptoms I didn't discuss. Be very specific. Good luck and the best of health!
    No it was just a few days a few weeks ago for the headaches. Not weeks lol

Strange full feeling in left back head?

Iv been dealing with this for a while but lately it feels it has gotten worse its like a full felling in the left back of my head. Like theres a bump there but isn't and its kinda scareing me a bit. is this anxiety? Iv read that could cause a heavy head feeling but idk.

Thanks

Re: Strange full feeling in left back head?

Anyone?

Feeling a pulse in my head/ears

I noticed it a few weeks ago I feel a pulse in the back of my head and infornt of both ears and I can feel it when I touch my head. It much worse when I lay down and its just scareing me. Anyone else get this and nothing wrong? Iv all so been having a little ear pressure and hearing sensitivity.

Thanks all

Re: Feeling a pulse in my head/ears

We're living sentient beings that have blood flowing through veins and arteries and air filling our lungs. Our bodies are never quiet. You're just hyper-focused on it. Everyone, and I mean everyone, if they focus hard enough, will feel and hear the same thing. I'd be more concerned if you didn't feel your heart beating

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thank you

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information