To all that read this and know that I have and still do suffer with HA - fast forward I have had a dry cough since January this year - stopped smoking also in January - cough has not left me since January - I inhale the throat feels tight, I cough as the tickle and tightness is causing this feeling, last week Sunday I went to Emergency as noticed a swelling under my left knee more to the inner calf (suffer from DVT) so went just to make sure, they did all the DVT pathway bloods and they came back normal, went to the Dr on Tuesday this week to discuss what the hell this puffiness is all about and she reckons it is may fluid retention or fluid behind the knee (this knee has been clicking for some time when I put pressure on it) - OK FINE then........

Look at my FBC results and LFT's and Kidney tests

My WBC is 8.9 - was 7.5 in March {4-11 range)
My Esophil count is now 0.3, it was 0.1 in March {0.1-0.4)
Some of my Liver function marks are slightly over the normal limit like the AST

I have recently been on lanzoprasole 60mg daily and diazapam for back spasms (took only two last week - 4mg total)

I am so stressed right now that it feels like my whole sodding life is falling apart and I am dying of lung cancer or another cancer that is raising my Blood counts gradually.........

Sorry to vent but I am really at a loss - seeing the Dr again Tuesday to discuss the cough and HOPEFULLY they will refer me to Respiratory for a thorough investigation......I AM LITERALLY SCARED OUT OF MY SKIN!