Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Please delete my account.

Re: Please delete my account.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    Well again that your thinking and would say you are over reacting to a few words there is a difference you know perhaps you can't see it right now.

ok this is only a eg what I am going to type and is not a dig at you: Ok mate I think you are a loser and you are going to have no happiness in your life and you are stupid to think you way you do think. unless you try and change your life. so a lot of the post was harmful and very nasty in my book other bits are saying try and make changes. Now that sort of reply would be reported straight to admin/mods to deal with and it would hurt me for sure but looking at the thread there is nothing bad.nasty, putting you down nothing atall in it well that my view and probably others will agree ?) You could have a lot going for you mate and again it's not too late, it's never to late Cheers[COLOR="blue"]
    [/QUOTE]

I agree with that. But I feel silly for daring to express my feelings regardless of how wrong people think they are, there are likely people on here reading this and thinking I'm an attention seeker, a melodramatic type trying to cause drama from this thread. That's not the case. I am ultrasensitive and I take things personally way too much, it's not something I like about myself but that's how it is right now. I think that's why it's right I'm going. The internet is a terrible place to express yourself. The thread I quoted was an example more than anything else.

Anyway, mods, if you're reading this, my view hasn't changed, I don't want to be on here anymore. Cheers. And you can lock this if you so wish as well.

I've just been reading the thread in question and what stands out is your longing for the past and who you once were. We can't bring it back. Ive tried, it doesn't work. Longing to be in a previous happy place only makes the present unbearable. You also come across as very defeatist, as in, whatever is suggested as a way to rise above it is more or less dismissed by you, which could be depression.

I apologise if you've already told us if you are on meds or in therapy, but can I ask here if you're getting any help?

Cath S x

I agree with that. But I feel silly for daring to express my feelings regardless of how wrong people think they are, there are likely people on here reading this and thinking I'm an attention seeker, a melodramatic type trying to cause drama from this thread. That's not the case. I am ultrasensitive and I take things personally way too much, it's not something I like about myself but that's how it is right now. I think that's why it's right I'm going. The internet is a terrible place to express yourself. The thread I quoted was an example more than anything else.

Anyway, mods, if you're reading this, my view hasn't changed, I don't want to be on here anymore. Cheers. And you can lock this if you so wish as well.[/QUOTE] Exactly I felt like that well I best be carefull or I cant post that I don't now though Well I don't think you are a attention seeker or even a drama creative person some might people are people at the end of the day
    Yeah you are ultra sensitive totally I can see that but you need to make some changes hey and I do feel your pain mate!Mate yes they are your thoughts and you have every right to make them known in a caring forum I have tremendous advice from many members on here sure not everyone is going to agree but that's fine too! Cheers
    Last edited by Bigboyuk; 26-08-17 at 21:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine S View Post
    I've just been reading the thread in question and what stands out is your longing for the past and who you once were. We can't bring it back. Ive tried, it doesn't work. Longing to be in a previous happy place only makes the present unbearable. You also come across as very defeatist, as in, whatever is suggested as a way to rise above it is more or less dismissed by you, which could be depression.

I apologise if you've already told us if you are on meds or in therapy, but can I ask here if you're getting any help?

Cath S x
    No meds, no therapy. I attempted to do it alone. Now I'm on the scrapheap.

You sound very depressed Michael. It's not necessary to cope with it alone...you need to talk to somebody face to face, but also why not stick around here? I mean take a break if you need to but keep your account open. I know it seems that it takes a 'leaving' thread for us all to rally around you, but its a really big forum these days and threads can be missed.

But it's more important that you find somebody to help you deal with your depression. Help is out there.

Take care ok?
    Cath S ☺ x

You sound very depressed Michael. It's not necessary to cope with it alone...you need to talk to somebody face to face, but also why not stick around here? I mean take a break if you need to but keep your account open. I know it seems that it takes a 'leaving' thread for us all to rally around you, but its a really big forum these days and threads can be missed.

But it's more important that you find somebody to help you deal with your depression. Help is out there.

Take care ok?
    Cath S ☺ x
    There's no point, if I open up about what is bugging me now, I'll be jumped on again and criticised, I can't and won't deal with that. There's no point risking my mood being lowered. I'd rather make a clean break and pretend I was never here. Not like I was noticed before though.

Well, if that's how you feel then ok, but saying you were never noticed is disrespectful to those people who did take the time to reply on your threads..including this one.

Good luck in the future.
    Cath

Quote Originally Posted by mrjonesmcr View Post
    There's no point, if I open up about what is bugging me now, I'll be jumped on again and criticised, I can't and won't deal with that. There's no point risking my mood being lowered. I'd rather make a clean break and pretend I was never here. Not like I was noticed before though.
    Hey its ok mate to hell you wont be jumped on not if I see it happening and the mods wont put up with it either there's some really caring members on here ok may I say I think you are feeling very sorry for your self (not saying that in a bad way either) you have loads of empathy from me
    I sent you email too Cheers

Well, if that's how you feel then ok, but saying you were never noticed is disrespectful to those people who did take the time to reply on your threads..including this one.

Good luck in the future.
    Cath
    And there's another reason why I'm going, I said one thing that can be wrong, and it's used against me to make me feel like dirt. There was no intention to cause harm by it but clearly my words do hurt, so that's why I'm off, no point speaking further. I speak from the heart and sometimes that is wrong, yet it's always used against me. That's why I'm so hurt.

Take care.

You said you weren't noticed, people replied on your threads and tried to help you...not the whole forum granted...sorry about that, but enough to show people cared and wanted to help. Some did it with humour but we're all different In the writing style we use because we're not clones. Just dismissing those people is disrespectful. If you can't see that yourself well im afraid that's your problem not theirs.

And before you argue any further Michael, just to let you know the penny has dropped for me. It does eventually. Depression? Nah, Ive changed my mind about that one.

I'm really sorry that you don't think you've been helped enough. Hopefully whichever forum you use in the future will do better for you.
    Take care.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information