Page 348 of 540 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358398448 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

i know hun i need a face to face consultation and these questionnaires are doing my head in

what county are you in Angel?

Hi Folks, had a busy day today with a phone call from the Jobcentre about this chainsaw course saga. Finally they have agreed to finance 75% of the cost so I have to pay about £200 of it myself. It should be worth it if I can end up with a job in forestry management. It's something that I'm very good at (even though I said it myself) and something I really enjoy doing. I dont like felling healthy trees but really enjoy dismantling those windblown ones that block roads and railway lines.
    I spent most of the afternoon giving my saws a service and checking through my safety gear. Just a matter of waiting for a start date.

Sorry to read that most of you are still having a hard time of it, but it was a pleasure reading Lauz' post last night about getting back to work and how she's coping much better. We will all get our turn for some of the good stuff.

Not many takers for the free Brazilian just Sam and Joy at the moment but all welcome Fri Sat Sun evenings only please as I'll be painting at my sons house during the day

that's great news mr w, hope it all goes well for you, i think this is what we need, something to focus on, i find if i am at home too much i have too much time to think, so i will be looking for a pert time job very soon.

you sound as if you are a bit better on the 50mg, i'm pleased for you, i am not bad, not as good as i was, but keeping the swine down.

lauz loved your post, long may it last so pleased for you.

laura you are having such a bad time just now, and that will only add to your anxiety, they haven't got a clue, hope you calm down doon xx

joy kendra kestral angel and everyone else to you all

Hi Pink, yes a lot better for reducing to 50 but not out of the woods yet. Still got this underlying depressed feeling that comes and goes as it pleases.
    Good to read that you still have your foot on its back, don't let the bugger get up

Hi

Mr W - oh that is good news - you deserve this. Good luck - will do you good.

and thanks Pink for your concern - I know I got so angry with that Duty Social Worker and she was as cool as a cucumber but yes I have calmed down. Not long after the phone went again - and I shouted YES and it was my best friend! she said are you ok - lol and had a good chat with her - she was just as disgusted - she suffered with breast cancer last year - and I was with her through that - so she knows about anxiety bless her.

Anyone heard from Nicola - hope she is ok along with the rest of you

Laura x

Hi guys im not doing great, mum phoned my physchatrist and got to go and see her on mon at 12, just got back from the docs as water infection not cleared up so am on diff antibiotics now :-( just feel so low and keep crying as i feel that ill x x

---------- Post added at 17:29 ---------- Previous post was at 17:27 ----------

Thats disgusting laura but good on you for giving her what for! Cant believe the care some of you are recieving its awful x x

Hi Nicola - oh so sorry you are feeling poorly bless you - lets hope these anitbiotics will help you. As if you haven't suffered enough!

I know the woman who I spoke didn't seem to care at all! and that made me all the more angry. Still Thurs will soon be here

Laura x

aw nicola my heart goes out to you, it's time you had a break, all these infections must be dragging you down.

i hope you feel better soon

laura glad you have calmed down, don't let the buggers get to you, you will get there....without them xx

mr w you sound the same as me, just can't quite get there, but we will we have too xx

Thanks Pinky x

Page 348 of 540 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358398448 ... LastLast

Thread Information