Thread: Im going downhill

Im going downhill

Hi,
    I dont if this is the right place to post this. The last couple of weeks, my depression, anxiety and panic has been getting alot worse. I dont know what happening to me as my whole head is messed up with everything and I have no idea what it is that going through it.
    Im going down hill so much and all I want to do is blame myself for it all. I wanna get help which I will be doing hopefully this week or week after as Im taking a friend along for suport.

I feel that Im that low Im never going to get rid of all this. I really dont know what to do anymore feeling like this. At some times its been really bad and I feel that the only thing that can solve things is too end life or even run away from everywhere and start a life somewhere else. Its hard as my family dont understand me and why I self-harm so much and feel like I do, . I feel no-one around here understands me and I have to cope alone when Im not on here. Its so hard when Im alone as I dont feel safe anymore incase anything happens.

Sorry to runt on.
    Nikk x x x

Re: Im going downhill

awww nikki please dont worry about 'runting' on (he he only kidding - look at what you wrote)

im am feeling very similar to you right now, for me i feel very hopeless at the moment, my relationship with my husband is falling apart under the weight of my inability to get better.

anyway all i can say to reassure you is that you do have friends on here, and thats better than NOT having ANYBODY to talk to, so just hang on in there!

love emmaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thread Information