Thread: ??piles ?? Vein side of anus. HELP PLEASE!!

Exclamation ??piles ?? Vein side of anus. HELP PLEASE!!

Hi sorry for the TMI ! But I am desperately wanting to know what is wrong with me.

I started two weeks ago with a little constipation, went to the loo opened bowels and it hurt, like a nippy feeling. When I stood up a couple of drops of red blood dropped into the toilet bowel, my anus felt swollen. The blood subsided after a couple of days but the swollen anus still remained. I started using anusol suppositories for approx 4 days, symptoms subsided. Then yesterday the swollen anus feeling came back and itching burning feeling. I have noticed a swollen vein (I think) to the side of my anus, it's not painful but I can feel it's there like an achy feeling. I don't know what this is, or how to treat it. Anyone please shine a light on this? I haven't a clue. I am unable to see my female GP until a week today. I do have a photo will try to add this.

Thank you anyone who helps xxx
    Last edited by venusbluejeans; 28-06-17 at 16:35. Reason: inappropriate picture

Re: ??piles ?? Vein side of anus. HELP PLEASE!!

Welcome to NMP

I'm not sure I want to "please shine a light on this" but I can think of something similar I've had with roids. Sometimes I would have raised areas of skin with a long thin marking on either side and I assumed this had been part of the straining.

It happened a few times and it always went on it's own.

You've certainly got all the classic roids signs there so seems the most like reason to concentrate on and treating it seemed to help. I found with soreness & itching it helped to have salt water baths to promote healing.

I would just keep treating it and ask your GP when you see her but I suspect it will just be part of the roids.

I'm afraid to even look at the photo You didn't did you?

Positive thoughts and Uh Uh I ain't looking!
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Hi guys, thank you for taking time out to message. I apologies for the photo, I was just so worried and it's difficult to explain how it looks. I hoped it would help. Sorry if I have offended anyone. Thanks

Don't worry it sounds exactly like piles

Don't worry, you zoomed in so close nothing rude can be seen.

The ladies on here might be able to help more with this because what I found with mine is they looked like a skin covered vein and I wondered if it might be a bit like a stretch mark sort of thing? They just went each time though.

No worries (still not gonna look!). You're seeing your doctor soon. Just bring it up then. From what you describe, hemmies or a fissure would be the most obvious issue and other than uncomfortable, it's nothing that can't be treated/managed.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thank you again for your replies. Would be nice also to hear some thoughts from a female. It's the 'thing' in the photo that's concerning me, not knowing what it is. ��

Thread Information