Thread: Recurrent, painless twinge in lower left abdominal quadrant h

Recurrent, painless twinge in lower left abdominal quadrant h

Hi all, I've greatly appreciated what I've read in the forums for a while and am posting for the first time.

About a year ago I noticed a weird twinge sensation below where my left ovary should be. It comes and goes, and isn't painful (except in general at Period time). I notice it mostly after eating, and it feels like a pull or a twinge or a fist clenching and unclenching. It's so odd, and I don't know if my OCD is only picking up on something that has always been there and amplifying it out of fear (which tends to happen), or if it's a new symptom. There haven't been any other symptoms (but my normal sensitivity to dairy and fried food), and it hasn't gotten better or worse. If this were cancer, would something have changed over the course of a year?

Has this happened to anyone? It seems like it could be anything. I have an appointment with doctor next Monday, but the anxiety is really starting to get to me.

Thank you for any thoughts you have.
    Last edited by Jcb2226; 18-07-17 at 23:22. Reason: I added a question that more directly expressed my anxiety :(

Thread Information