Thread: Please No more Worrying!!!??

Please No more Worrying!!!??

I have read about some peoples problems and i do find i have similar conditions and it does reassure me. (that im not going to die after writing this)

First, - the panic came from no where, I still live with my mum. So It help having someone there. I couldnt breathe properly and i had to breath in heavily so i couldnt stop breathing, or trying to get more oxygen in. My throat closed tightly which made it worse. I felt very faint and dizzy and i was pacing around thinking i was going to collapse and die. took me ages to calm down.
    The next day wasnt so bad, but still dizzy. (all this happened nearly a month ago)
    I went to the doctors and got propranolol and citalopram, i took them that day and after half an hour, god i got this horrible migraine all around my head, really felt like my brain was going to explode inside, had so much pressure back of my head. For 4 Days i felt like this. I could not sit my head up, had to lie down for 3 days and tried not to move my head. I also felt freezing/burning sensation on my forehead which pretty scared me. Had lack of sleep.
    The day i took these tablets I had to go back to the doctors. My mum went with me. The doctor checked inside my eye, everything normal. She described me as a Zombie, I could hear what she was saying but i couldnt speak. I was in so much pain and of course Very tired.
    I stopped taking the Propranolol.
    ((never taking propranolol again as the doctor said was too high of a dosage for me 40mg, my body is little/petite for a 21 year old)) I was druged up on Paracetomls really strong ones such as migramax which helped amazingly but pressure still occured. after the painkillers were finished i had a day which i took no more tablets. i also had a day and a half where i felt no pain/pressure in my head. Untill it happened again. Then gone straight to docs who prescribed me with more painkillers and Diazapm, I only took the diazapm which took pressure off my head. I think im getting to used to them, and my migraine or some headache is coming back, and its coming strong.
    Not only that I had a sore throat, probably cause of tension i dont know. My heart has been sore, also checked with the doctor all seemed fine. but on my heart really hurt, feels like someone is crushing me and my heartbeat is off the roof. and im quite shortness of breath. I dont know if this is all linked to my panic attack i had about a month ago, but it has gone too long and im tired of trying to cope with it, its getting too much for me.....I really cant explain if the propranolol disagreed with me the effects should only realy last 24hours..Ive had this for 3 weeks, not everyday btu i still get the pressure, im wondering if i have a tumour or something serious. I used to get small headaches everyday for years. doctor just told me to drink lots of fluid and eat healthly, which i always do. So whats the problem??
    Im taking citalopram again started tuesday nite, so i could sleep through it. but only a half!! Wed nite around 4am i woke up sicky feeling took me ages to get my head down again..there was a night i got woken up 3 times cause i couldnt breath, and had to start breathing slowly again.
    I know by taking citalopram, takes a few weeks to get used to them. even before and after i feel dizzy in the head and right now im still feeling pressure back of my head. and im leaning back on my head which supported me before. but still feel it.
    sorry for the long story. but i thought by saying everything Ive felt and feeling could have a better idea by someone or someone might be going throught the same.

Re: Please No more Worrying!!!??

i have answered your first post lisa

Thread Information