Thread: Please, please help - Goosebumps

Please, please help - Goosebumps

I apologise for asking this again as I have in the previous few months but I'm coming to my wits end over this and I don't know what to do. SinceNovember I have been experiencing waves of goosebumps. It all started when I was worrying about my leg as it kept going cold. One day I started getting like cold chills down my back and it spreads down my arms and legs. It doesn't hurt in the least other than making me feel quite cold after a while. It doesn't stop me doing physical activity or anything like that it is just soooooooooo annoying. I've been to the Dr and for me, she was a bit to swift prescribing anti depressants which I have not taken as I do not feel that is the right path for me.

I suppose what I want to know is if anyone else has had this, or has any idea if it is just anxiety? Obviously I spend my life googling this and I've not come across anything to say it's serious but it does come up in discussions of MS etc, but it's never got any worse and I have no other symptoms so I don't think it's anything like that as I believe other symptoms would have started by now. Stupidly I don't think I can go back to the Dr as I really don't have much faith in them, I just want to know if this is another part of anxiety. It feels so relentless. Must just add that more often than not when I'm busy it's not really there, more noticeable after I have been sat for a while, almost like my body is relaxing.

Sorry for going on a bit. If anyone has any ideas I would be grateful because this is beginning to ruin my life, it's hard to get up some days because I can't face it all happening again.

Re: Please, please help - Goosebumps

Hi,

I get goosebumps all time and the cold feeling down my body as they are coming out! i dont think its an anxiety thing i think some people are just more prone to them than others, but saying that the anxiety makes you notice it more which in turn makes you worry about it! try to ignore it hun. One thing i get with it that drives me nuts is if i get a bad bout of goosebumps i start to tremble!

Claire x

Thread Information