Thread: esa appeal

esa appeal

hi folks

can i call on some help please i had a medical at atos last week for esa contribution based and i was due a payment this week on weds which didnt appear so i contacted esa today to find out why and was told id failed my medical no information as to why so i said i would like to appeal and was told i would receive an appeal pack.really worried about finances all day today (which wasnt helping at all) i rang back to see where i went from here a very nice lady on the phone from esa pointed me in the right direction and told me to write my appeal letter as she had booked me an appointment with my local job centre tomorrow to take it in and have it emailed to speed up the proccess.she also assured me that i would still be paid while the appeal goes through so this was a weight off my mind.could someone help me with some ideas on what to write as i have never done this before and dont want to screw it up

thankyou

Re: esa appeal

Hi

I have sent you a pm

mandie x

Re: esa appeal

thankyou very much mandie i made my appeal had to go to jobcentre to fax it off payments where recommenced the day after.could someone help me with filling in the appeal form im not sure what to write also i have received the medical statement of reason saying i got no points and at the bottom it said "this is not a copy of your medical assesment for this you need to write to the address supplied"i rang esa about this today and told them i wanted to appeal a couple of weeks ago and this was being sent out to me the woman on the phone said i already had it it was the medical statement of reason.if this is so why does it say "this is not a copy of your medical assesment"
    thankyou

Thread Information