Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hey i feel like dying

hey i feel like dying

hey, this is really hard for me to talk about but i really feel seriously depressed and its got to the stage where i feel like killing myself. help please!

Re: hey i feel like dying

IT might seem like a good idea right now, but Im sure if you sat and thought about it there would be friends and family devastated if you did.
    If you want to talk more please feel free to PM me
    Things are never as bad as they seem in your head
    xx

You'll find a lot of support here, but ultimately you need to see your doc, there's no need for any embarrassment he get's this all the time, he's used to it (I know I'm a therapist!) after all you don't want this all the time, do you?
    "suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem" I wish I could take credit for this saying, but I can't, but it's true isn't it?
    The people you leave behind have a lifetime of guilty feelings, wondering if they should have spotted something, or could have done something, I'm sure you don't want this for your loved ones, do you?
    Get the help, and choose life!!

dont do it, it is totally not worth it xx

Time to call the doc Co-okie. There are a thousand different ways to approach your problems. It may seem very bad right now but THINGS WILL GET BETTER. I suffered from depression and anxiety myself chronically for years. I am all better now as you will be. God loves you.

I,ve had two people i,ve known commit suicide.Its nothing like when people die of natural causes and you can come to terms with it.It leaves you in a state of shock with terrible guilt and regret that you never get over .I know you have had some serious s**t happen to you but put those thoughts out of your mind.Your still young and one day all the crap will be a distant memory.Take care,Mick.

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

Co-okie,

Hang in there, I had been there. I know how you feel...the suicidal thought was the scariet thing for me.

Please read my story, if you have time :
    http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=43558
    (I provide link, because i understand even this web site may cause you stress and fear)

What I did, I surrenderred to Jesus, called a faithful christian friend, asked a support, and he recommended Rick Warren's Book, Purpose Driven Life. His wife also went through life-threantening situation, she was saved too by Jesus. Try 40 days to read it. Wait at least for 40 days before doing anything terrible. I don't know the church situation in UK, but try to attend church too if you can. [Athesit Ads seems to be everywhere in UK, but How can you "Stop Worrying, and Enjoy Your life" even wihout Peace in mind. They don't understand.]

5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
    he was crushed for our iniquities;
    the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
    and by his wounds we are healed.
    [Isaiah 53:5 (NIV)]

He RESTORES my soul.(Psalms 23:3)

Consider it PURE JOY, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. (James 1:2-4)

Hang on in bud, it can and will get better you have friends on here to talk to you dont let it beat you. Go and see you doc when you explain how you feel they will really help big time belive me.

Please don't do it...it's not worth it believe me!

Just think of your family and the people who care about you

I echo what others have said - see your doc, you can overcome this!

I have had two bad depressive bouts and planned my suicide thoroughly in one of these. I am so pleased I never went through with it. There are many people you can talk to, many alternatives. I know that none of them seem like enough, but to reach out on here is a start.

Live one day at a time, you never know which day will be the day you feel at peace with yourself and want to really live. That day will happen - make sure you're around to enjoy it.

Love and hugs

Nic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information