Thread: Head Hurts

Unhappy Head Hurts

My head hurts so much and there is so much pressure in there I can't stop crying. My ears are totally blocked and I am freaking out, I don't know what to do, please help

Re: Head Hurts

Have you been to the doctor mvp? Try breathing in some steam. When my sinusitis was really bad I would get through two or three bowls of steam before it felt any better, but it always did.

AWW hun try to calm down hun crying will not help ya head atall... its just anxiety or your sinuses hun...do what leebee said ..xxxx huggles xxxx

Thank you for replying to me about my head pressure. I will try to help you.I find that I only get relief when I have a soak in the bath and wash my hair but it is better than nothing. It does get worse when I cry so hang on in there.

hi mpv - how are you feeling?

Hi Bab,

Thanks for asking, I had to take yesterday off work as still felt awful, am back at work today, but my head just still feels contsantly achey and pressurized, if I hold my breath I think it will explode lol!!! It's started to make me really depressed as well, as I have had it for a while now and with the added dizzyness, I can't help feeling that it will never go away, and it really upsets me. Do you get a lot of these symptoms, and does anyone out there know when it will go away

hiya mpv - my tablets - cipralex - affects my sinuses so i have always got a headache and a lot of ear pain - tablets can also make you dizzy but its not harmful my love just not nice - anxiety can very much give u these symptoms too - im always dizzy,
    if ur sitting or lying down get up slowly, keep rehydrated and the hardest one of all try not to focus on it - it may be horrible but i promise its not harmful
    lots of love xx

Thread Information