Thread: Do u get these? Its almost like a twitch..

Do u get these? Its almost like a twitch..

We all know what twitches feel like, had them for a long time. But this is kinda different, its like if you hold your muscle a certain way the muscle trembles....sometimes it will stutter to get into the right position.

I notice if i tense/hold my hand a certain way, the pad under the thumb will go off. Or, after i use my hand and then put it on a surface, it looks like the skin between index and thimb trembles for 2 seconds and then puts itself in its proper place.

Or if you pull your foot or hand back, once u release it it trembles. Its weird. Not sure if its normal thing? Do u know what these are that im talking about?
    Last edited by BazB44; 25-02-18 at 23:40.

Re: Do u get these? Its almost like a twitch..

I get these usually in leg thigh muscle. Its not a distinct twitch its a fast tremble. 30 yrs later for me its never turned out to be anything sinister. My face is a master twitcher and vibrator! You should see my lip tremble

Baz please stop posting the same thing then deleting the post.

It is not fair on people who take the time to answer you.

I agree, as often I want to reference back to what I've said before and the thread is gone.

Im pretty sure i havent posted about this before

Quote Originally Posted by BazB44 View Post
    Im pretty sure i havent posted about this before
    Most times when you put your body in a position it's not normally in or something you don't normally do, you're going to experience a physical reaction. That's just the way it is. A simple example is trying to scratch an itch on your back. You reach around, stretch and contort yourself and it's not comfortable. I believe that's what you're experiencing. Just normal reactions to abnormal actions that you're hyper-focusing on as well as attributing it to an abnormality.

That being said, Elen has a point. You've deleted just about every thread you've started (with the exception of this and the last one) along with all the replies that people have taken the time to write. I even wrote a PM asking why and didn't get an answer. Why do you do that?

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 26-02-18 at 12:47.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Dont really want to add to the list of concerns people have, so once i get a good answer i delete it.

....but then by deleting threads.....

You've lost your good answer, and can't read it back at times you need to to remind yourself of the reassurance you had.

Other people can't read your 'good answers' if they think it'd be useful to them.

People who respond feel time has been a bit wasted.

When you write about something similar, nobody can check back and see what was written last time, so we will end up repeating things.

If everyone deleted there would be an empty forum with nothing on it.

It helps build a pattern, which is helpful for you to see, and others, in the posts you make.

Thread Information