Thread: Pink Screen On Windows

Pink Screen On Windows

Hi Folks I switched pc on this morning and a pink screen came on, not particularay bothered as I just switched off at mains for a few mins then powered on again. F10 to enter boot menu logged in and 3 You Tube tabs was playing in the back ground and I hadn't started any off them since last night they were all on pause so is this normal? I don't think it is ATB

Re: Pink Screen On Windows

Not sure about the pink screen but Youtube tabs in Chrome start playing automatically when it opens. This is normal behaviour with other browsers too I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Not sure about the pink screen but Youtube tabs in Chrome start playing automatically when it opens. This is normal behaviour with other browsers too I think.
    No nor me ?The auto playing of you tube videos only happens on a power reboot then F10, not standby (in my case) As any video tabs I have and I have a few open are all paused and that's server side! So on a power up this may affect the paused videos to restart! I have I think 2 other browsers Opera and Chrome so may try it on them but in standby which is fine on IE which we seemed to have a glitch fixed now when logged in to catch up tv like the ITV Hub which once you were logged in every time you left the open tab or wanted to watch another episode or different programme you were logged out now fixed Just wish Microsoft tested their browser updates a bit more rigorously before roll out ATB

PSOD - Pink Screen Of Death!!!

Loads on Google about it. Worth Googling.

Thread Information