Thread: yet another question bout dizziness!

yet another question bout dizziness!

hi again,

does anyone get a pressure like feeling in there head? also like a heart beat feeling, so sorry for asking similar questions all the time, but im alone at nights and get very worried, this site is my only companion and always nice to see a quick reply from everyone, makes me feel bit more secure knowing people are like me are like me right now!

Yes, when I get palpitations I get a kind of pulse beating in my throat and it feels like pressure building up in my head. I feel very light headed and dizzy, if I get up quickly I feel like I'll fall over (but I never do!). It's hard to describe but sounds like what you said.

I have been told by a doctor not to worry about it, and it's been going on a while now so I am quite used to it. Some days are worse than others.

My symptoms are also worse in the evenings, when I "try" to relax!

Yes, when I get palpitations I get a kind of pulse beating in my throat and it feels like pressure building up in my head. I feel very light headed and dizzy, if I get up quickly I feel like I'll fall over (but I never do!). It's hard to describe but sounds like what you said.

I have been told by a doctor not to worry about it, and it's been going on a while now so I am quite used to it. Some days are worse than others.

My symptoms are also worse in the evenings, when I "try" to relax!

Hi

I also get the feeling you describe. Last week whilst sitting in uni I felt a pressure build up in my head and i could also feel a pulse in my head. I didn't have a headache but I felt something in my head was going to burst. It lasted hours and it was only when I got home lay on my bed and listened to my relaxation tape that it went. Feel free to send me a PM.

chillx

Thread Information