Thread: Just A Quick Question.

Just A Quick Question.

HI How do I get my Pm box % showing its now gone and I don't recall changing any settings it now just says I have 2 notifications? TIA Cheers

Re: Just A Quick Question.

I increased the number of PM's members can have so maybe it is something to do with that as now it is less full if that makes sense.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    I increased the number of PM's members can have so maybe it is something to do with that as now it is less full if that makes sense.
    Ahh ok that is good thank you Mind you it means more clutter to clear out ha ha and for OCD members like my self with hoarding issues then it's a problem! Iam a member of another forum that ages ago updated the number of pm's that still shows the percentage though and its VBulletin too. As I know you can toggle between number of notifications or number of Pm's (undread) that is shown by the % so it's finding that toggle would it be under my CP? Thanks again Nic Cheers

I have never seen it showing % on mine so no idea how you change it - sorry.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

I've only seen % when inbox is 90% full.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    I've only seen % when inbox is 90% full.
    Ahh ok so may be it has to reach 90% before it displays all good now thanks KK Cheers

---------- Post added at 18:26 ---------- Previous post was at 18:21 ----------

I have never seen it showing % on mine so no idea how you change it - sorry.
    That's ok Nic Cheers

Thanks for the increase, that's very useful.

I only got the % as KK says. Starts at 90% as a warning to clear out and just advances form there. When you lifted the size from 360 to 500 it would have removed it for everyone for now.

Thread Information