Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey! Worried about my labia!

Moles

Does anyone of you have two colored moles? Like light and dark brown! :'( I'm very concerned about mine!

Re: Moles

I use to be a big worrier of moles and I have noticed some of mine have been two different colours, your anxiety will make you notice every little detail about them more.

Omg! Im so concerned! Ive 7 moles down there! And I don't know if theyre okay or not. Coz I Google about them and it says vulva cancer or melanoma! Arghhh

You posted about this the other day and got several replies.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Ah yes, but looking for a bit more positivity lol im just looking for replies on color and shapes nothing else! I'm feeling better after you told me not to be worried! Thank for reassuring

Hey!!

Hey people! I want to know that anyone can have black or pink skin on their vagina. I just noticed that the hairless part of my labia majoras of each side looks different from one another. Like one side right beside my clit looks kinda dark brown and rest is pink while others side looks more like brown and pink whole! I'm talking about the part contains sebaceous glands! Outer labias are same! Please help :(

Hey! Worried about my labia!

Hey people! I want to know that anyone can have black or pink skin on their vagina. I just noticed that the hairless part of my labia majoras of each side looks different from one another. Like one side right beside my clit looks kinda dark brown and rest is pink while others side looks more like brown and pink whole! I'm talking about the part contains sebaceous glands! Outer labias are same! Please help :(

Re: Hey!!

Quote Originally Posted by sal111 View Post
    I am not medically qualified but what you have described sounds normal. Vulvas come in all shapes, sizes and colours. Is this something you have only recently noticed? Do you have any pain at all or discharge? If there is no pain, discharge, lumps or anything like that I honestly wouldn't worry. If it puts your mind at rest see a doctor but this really doesn't sound like anything bad.

Hope you feel better soon, I know how worrying it can be x

Hey! I'm suffering with cystocele since 2013. So im know about the pressure down there lol. But yes I felt something swollen on one side of hairless part back in may! I went to doctor and she said its nothing and it still the same! Theres no growth in it. Id go to another urogynae in next month to check it out again! But I need to know if everyone's hairless part of labia is Same in color! Or am I the only one :'(

Quote Originally Posted by sal111 View Post
    Hey! I'm suffering with cystocele since 2013. So im know about the pressure down there lol. But yes I felt something swollen on one side of hairless part back in may! I went to doctor and she said its nothing and it still the same! Theres no growth in it. Id go to another urogynae in next month to check it out again! But I need to know if everyone's hairless part of labia is Same in color! Or am I the only one :'(
    I'm not sure is everyones is the same in colour, I think it can vary though and it doesnt ring any alarm bells as there is a lot of blood vessels in the area and I imagine colours can change. I hope someone can reassure you.

The most important thing is you are seeing doctors about it. I know its awful waiting and worrying but I am sure you will be ok

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information