Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: still worried about tumor

Re: still worried about tumor

We are dealing with it thanks Josh

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

arggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

you have just completely proved my point.....
    It literally is a complete waste of time, 2 years of going in circles on a non-existent brain tumour (to be fair there is another poster on here currently who is exactly the same with ignoring, deflecting and complete social disregard for people replying) - its frustrating, draining and no good for the mental health of the admin people replying. Not everyone can be helped, because you can't make someone want to help themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    Ansty, is it a possibility? I've been so bored all day, playing with nose and noticed it more. I think.
    I imagine boredom plays a major part in how you use the forum, Rebecca

I promise it isnt

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I imagine boredom plays a major part in how you use the forum, Rebecca
    Your boredom has a lot to do with it.

Do you have any hobbies or interests outside of using NMP?

What does your partner think of you posting on here constantly?

Would you consider donating to NMP to keep it going so people like you can keep using it ?

it's been a while

last night I was triggered as I smelt bonfire in my bedroom. Now there had been a bonfire few houses away in the evening, I could smell it in bedroom as I tidying earlier on and in the kitchen and neither phased me as I was like 'its the bonfire but I smelt it all night faintly after. I woke for wee twice in night and it was still lingering, phantom smell wouldn't present itself like this would it? Lingering in room from 1am, falling asleep to weeing 3am and 5am (preggers) Just after a stern word because I'm struggling today.

My boyfriend said the smell was lingering in him but I smelt it the facing away from him, near the window side.

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    it's been a while
    . Now there had been a bonfire few houses away in the evening, I could smell it in bedroom as I tidying earlier on and in the kitchen and neither phased me as I was like 'its the bonfire but I smelt it all night faintly after. I woke for wee twice in night and it was still lingering, phantom smell wouldn't present itself like this would it? Lingering in room from 1am, falling asleep to weeing 3am and 5am (preggers) Just after a stern word because I'm struggling today.

My boyfriend said the smell was lingering in him but I smelt it the facing away from him, near the window side.
    Stern warning coming up

There was a bonfire

Other people smelt it

This is not a phantom smell, it is a real smell

Thank you, it was all night though faintly? Could a smell longer that long? I don't think a phantom smell would act like this?

He hasn't confirmed he smelt it on the night too but waiting was outside (he was pottering). I've asked him and he just gets mad.

---------- Post added at 21:00 ---------- Previous post was at 20:02 ----------

Thank you, it was all night though faintly? Could a smell longer that long? I don't think a phantom smell would act like this?

He hasn't confirmed he smelt it on the night too but waiting was outside (he was pottering). I've asked him and he just gets mad.

---------- Post added at 21:37 ---------- Previous post was at 21:00 ----------

I'm really trying to enjoy my pregnancy and have been, been using so much logic but smelling it all night worried me.

Reb stop, just stop, these thoughts are not reality

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread Information