Thread: Oral cancer??!😳

all the stupid things i smoked...

should i be scared of lung cancer now as it is 2 years since i smoked last time? i have smoked so much weird.

-Lollipop plastic stick (only once)
    -Normal tobaco
    -A4 Paper

now i have a constant shortness of breath feeling, like theres a pressure in my throat, also chest pain that have been here for 9 months but this come and go depending on how much i think about the breathing, it.

Re: all the stupid things i smoked...

I don’t know how old you are - I’ll be 39 in a few months...and in my younger days I smoked way weirder and way more things than what you’ve posted. And I’m not concerned

In my experience, anxiety really messes with my breathing. Will have shortness of breath almost immediately as soon as I start focusing on my breathing. I just have to put it out of my mind and all is well. Obviously if you’re concerned, and haven’t been seen by a doc in awhile, wouldn’t hurt to be seen. But for me, those symptoms are usually a clue that my anxiety is higher than normal.

Oral cancer??!😳

hey i just suddenly felt a lump with my tongue in the mouth floor area, a little bit on the wall under the teeth.. I could also feel the lump with my fingers and if i touch it much it's tender and it seems like its a bit moveable, like if i push at it with my finger it seems like it goes a little to the side then back again, it seems as if the lump is under the skin also, or the gums.

Mouth cancer? extremely worries

Re: Oral cancer??!😳

That's not how OC presents.

Signed... an OC Survivor

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

will i get oral cancer from single time exposure to inhaling plastic fumes?

hey, im so scared.. 3 years ago me and a friend smoked a plastic stick (young and dumb) and im horribly thinking if this gave me oral cancer or something because the smoke only went into my mouth and out and not down in lungs. Should i worry? would this cause cancer, i only inhaled 4-5 times but im still super scared. i just need a answer to this, its ruining my everyday life

Re: Oral cancer??!😳

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Thread Information