Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Water Drops on skin Sensation

Re: Water Drops on skin Sensation

These'signals' from your skin are nerve ending tics and twitches, the primary cause for this is medication side effects including and often the overdosing and buildup of vitamins in your body. Reduce your vitamin intake to just one or two tablets per week, (ignore the packets instructions) drink more fluids meaning water, and monitor 'your unwanted symptoms". Beware of iron-zinc vitamins and do not think if one tablet is good for you then 3 must be better. And do not purchase ONE VITAMIN ONLY TABLETS, these are the one you will take more of, and will over-dose on, so stick with multi-vitamins.

i have started with this recently as in few motnhd..hot and cold sensations..hot ones finger tis and legs n feet.cold ones like water has been dripped on me on my chijn, side of my cheek and head n face...sometimes in my lkeg tho not often...wtf is this...is this anxiety related?

Quote Originally Posted by halfnormal View Post
    Anyone ever think that water just fell on their skin but their is no water.

its kinda like a pins/needles feeling but more random and all over my body. Like I usually feel it on my arms and hands (but sometimes on my legs or neck)

Its way random though. Like one drop feeling and then one like 10 minutes later and then none for a day or two.

Or it could be described as the feeling you get when you first start running/sweating. Like your pores are opening.

Anyways I'm sure normal people would never notice this God bless anxiety

Anyways! Anyone had this experience.
    Glad to see I'm not the only one! I have Multiple Sclerosis, so I guess this phantom water droplets is a new symptom for me. I also get the feeling like bug's are crawling on me, but there are no bug's. Thanks for posting this!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Does anyone figured out what is that? I also feel it since one month ago.

I was at a cash register once and thought the ceiling was leaking. I looked up, the cashier looked up, everyone's looking up at the ceiling for the leak.

I think it may be one of the rainbow of symptoms of fibromyalgia, which I have. Warm or wet sensations can really be unnerving.

I have anxiety for more than 10 years. 4 months ago I developed muscle twitches and its still there. From yesterday I feel like needle size cool water drops in my hands and feet. I'm worry about this and this is affecting to my anxiety too. I think this is anxiety related and hence no known solution for this.

I am in withdrawal from benzos 19 months out, taking Remeron, and on a Keto diet; this just started this week and it’s freaking me out.Thanks to all the previous posters, if any of you got better please let us that you did, and if you did anything specific to help it.

I’ve also had the touching sensations in my head and more so in my right ear, the mini water drop feelings are on my right forearm.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information