Thread: Am i gonna die?

Question Am i gonna die?

i'm a 25 yr old woman and i suffer everyday from irregular heartbeats and dizziness, (like the walls are moving and im going 2 fall over) and i also sometimes get the strangling sensation in my throat. i have worried myself silly over these feelings, i have lost sleep because i believe i will not wake up, i have taken myself to A&E because i've believed so much that im goin to die any second! im beginning to become desperate, ive had countless ecg's and everything is always normal and clear. but yet i worry that there is something more severe and the doctors are missing it.. my symptoms are much worse after a night on alcohol, so i have now stopped drinking for fear that it will kill me!! i have just discovered this site and i am hoping that it can make me feel better knowing that i am not alone in this lonely scarey world.

Re: Am i gonna die?

You are not alone chinagirl

Read this board and you will realise that many of use suffer similarly to you, I was posting at around 2am this morning about being unable to sleep as my anxiety was sky high

Feel bit better this morning, just like normal, I have started to call them my night terrors...

Hope you feel a bit better soon and although I had one beer last night you have done the right thing in giving up the drink to see if that helps.

chinagirl you will innevitably die one day hun as we all will, just not for at least another 60 years or so. anxiety does this to you , and alchohol makes it worst as its a stimulant, take reassurance that all your tests are ok and your heart is fine and enjoy the rest of your life, dont let your thoughts become your life.

you will live a long time yet chick dont spend it all worrying about what could be.

hope you feel better soon

Flinty xx

thank u so much for your reponses, its amazing how just a website can make u feel so much better, for so long i thought i was on my own... and that no one would ever understand how scared i get!! i have cut my wrists several times because i just cant seem 2 get away from it, its like there is something evil inside me, driving me insane! alcohol makes me forget, and then the hangover is like the devil!!
    thanks again 4 the support xx

Thread Information