Thread: Freaking out!

Freaking out!

I slept fine last night and I've been up for an hour now. I feel like I can hardly breathe. I'm going to have a upper GI next week because I've been having upper abdominal bloating and a lump feeling in throat all the time. This morning Im having the sensation of mucus in my throat and I have to clear it constantly. There is not really mucus there, it just feels like it. My sinuses are fine. I know I'm anxious for this test to be over and I'm anxious about a lot of other things in my life right now. They say I may have GERD, but I never feel heartburn. Possibly I might have a hiatal hernia or ulcer. All I know is I feel like it's hard to swallow and I am having trouble getting any deep breaths. I just put a xanax under my tongue till it dissoved a little, then swallowed it. I hope it helps. I feel like I'm about to freak out right now.

Re: Freaking out!

Sending you a hug. Seems like you need it! What do you normally do to try to calm yourself down?

Well I took a xanax and I'm feeling better. Feel like I can breathe a little better now. I'm trying to play computer games to get my mind off this swallowing problem. I finally just got a deep breath. Feels go good when I finally get one. Hubbie rubbed my back and feet. I guess I'm a wreck right now. I don't like taking xanax very often. I usually take a half of one. This time I took a whole. It's bitter putting under your tongue but it gets in your system faster that way.

Hey ro44, feeling any better today? Glad the xanax helped.

Thread Information